What awaits








a selection of photos of my surroundings lately and a selfportrait that pretty much sums up how I feel nowadays :)

2010 has come to an end. And some very unexpected happenings have given me a great ending to this year and so much to look forward to. I really can't wait to step into 2011:
Getting to work with some very inspiring people within photography, that I've looked up to for a long time. Continuing to build up my little creative haven. Cherishing those moments when you realise you're living out your dreams.
Surrounding myself with those people who only bring positivity into your days. Also looking forward to creating even more surreal moments together with Mr. Someone-special, that always makes me smile.
Happy New Year to all and a huge to thanks to all those who stop by here! You have no idea how encouraging your comments are, highly appreciate the support!