The Wedding








-21.05.2011-
I had the honor to photograph my sisters wedding in Copenhagen recently.
Here's a small selection of the photos I took.
Those of you who know me, know that I have always been reluctant to photographing weddings, since I find most of the wedding photos out there extremely cliché and cheesy. Of course I did take some of the typical wedding photos, you can't get away without taking a few family portraits and photos of the happy couple kissing. But I tried to create my own personal touch using natural lighting and some of my other special little techniques.
I think it's important to always stay true to your style of photography regardless of the job your doing. Luckily my sister is also an artist at heart and pretty much let me do my own thing on their big day. Which I was very happy and thankful for.
In my next post, I will share with you, my own personal favorite photos from the wedding.