Inspiration : Stars & Cars from the 50's

I thought I'd show you where I get some of my inspiration from and what type of photography that has influenced my own photography style.

As many photographers, I collect photobooks. And I'm very fond of each one of them. They're my babies and I display them on bookshelves, in the window and on tables in my apartment. I wanted to share with you one of my books, which contains all my favourite things: black&white photos, moviestars from the 50's, like Brigitte Bardot, Clark Gable, Audrey Hepburn and vintage cars ( it even has photos of my #1 dream car - the Ferrari 250gt Spider California). It's basicly a book with fabulous black and white photos of beautiful people, all taken on the French Riviera.

Edward Quinn is the amazing photographer who has taken all the photos in this book.
I have just photographed his images from the book I have. So I take no credit for the great photos, though I wish there was a way to recreate that lifestyle and the looks from that era!

Enjoy!














(All photos are b&w in the book, the light in my apartment has created that sepia tone on some of the photos, which I kind of liked, so I left it like that.)