Home of Le Photograph

Here are some interior details from my home, so you can see how the photographer lives :) 
Recently I was inspired to add some new touches here and there and show you photos of how it turned out. It's always been important to me, to make the place I live in a personal reflection of myself. So now I feel that my apartment has a very "me" feel about it. I love to surround myself with inspiration, especially beautiful photos and books and other vintage artifacts. There's such a good and relaxing vibe in this place and that helps me with my work; coming up with new ideas & developing on-going projects. I will try and post more photos of my creative little haven in future posts as well.

 The french touch: photobook "Parisiennes - A celebration of french women", fresh flowers and printed photo by Lars Botten


 Best magazine out there, Carl's Cars

 My dad's old camera and framed photo by Roberta Ridolfi

Light and shadows on an unmade bed

Raindrops and sunshine on the window