The Paris Diaries 2013 - First Day

  



These past days I've been reminiscing over our amazing trip to Paris during this easter.
Now that my computer is finally working again, I've been looking through all the photos I took and I created a little photo diary with pictures taken with both my iPhone and my Olympus camera.
The upcoming days I'll be updating the blog on a regular basis, which I feel I've neglected for way too long.
So get ready for an overdose of parisian photography!

These photos are from our very first day in my favourite city.
We stayed at the spa hotel St James et Albany, located in from of the pretty gardens Jardins des Tuileries, right by the Louvre and a quick walk away from the Eiffel Tower. The days always started with an elegant breakfast and then we set off to explore our surroundings and have lunch and coffee breaks at typical little french bistros. When I'm in Paris, I always dream of living in one of the large apartments with a view of the Eiffel Tower. And just live the life of an artist, taking photos all day and wandering in the streets, admiring the people and getting inspired by my surroundings. Yes, Paris always turns me into a dreamer.













More photos coming up tomorrow!