A Travel Diary




Currently working on this little project. 
As Oslo is covered in snow and ice, I escape to warmer climates in the afternoons through my numerous photos taken in the Seychelles. 
I hope it will end up in a nice little collection describing my adventures in this tropical paradise.
And yes, my New Year's resolution and goal to take new photos everyday, didn't exactly go as planned I'm afraid. Trying to take quality photos each day and posting them here was much tougher than I had hoped. I blame it on full time jobs and having pratically no light to work with in the winter season. These factors, unfortunately, kill my inspiration and imagination. 
But I will definitely continue to post more often that I used to and share both new and old photos and keep you updated on the different projects I am working on.
Stay tuned for more tropical bliss.